ICAL Teacher Training (Mastery Level)
Total Quality Education
Total Quality Education is the Mastery Level 60-hour course on how to build long-term internal capacity for excellence into your organization.
This course is for instructional specialists, course designers, assessors, coaches, mentors, and teachers who are designing courses to meet the long-term performance goals of the school district or a large organization.
Outcomes to expect (just a few of many more that you will acquire):
- Build capacity within your organization with an internal team of experts
- Conduct an Innovation Gap Analysis to identify emerging needs
- Create specific projects for strategic needs or long-term goals
- Create scrolls for entire courses utilizing units previously designed
- Utilize the team to conduct ICAL’s 5-step process of anticipating, creating solutions, transferring skills, and producing/sustaining long-term results
© The International Center for Accelerative Learning (ICAL) - 2062 Harobi Dr., Atlanta GA 30084 - tel: 404-538-5063 / fax: 775-924-2219