ICAL Inside is a system that delivers higher performance in skills, attitudes, and language abilities. This innovative approach to Accelerative Learning is based on the latest learning methodologies and brain research. It incorporates the best of many diverse instructional technologies that have been proven to be successful through results on a global basis over the past decade. The key ingredients include:
- Regenerative Brain Research
- Self Esteem & Self Concept
- Curriculum & Instructional Design
- Optimal Performance (Flow)
ICAL uses this system in teacher training, curriculum and instructional design, and in the lesson plans used by teachers. ICAL Inside:
- Delivers a humanistic, communicative, performance-based approach to learning.
- Combines 30 years of proven research in eleven different learning technologies.
- Addresses 5 preferred learning styles, 9 processing styles, and 7 psychological components.
- Keeps students actively involved in the learning process.
- Is designed as a turnkey system for greatest quality control.
- Teaches personal and career skills while simultaneously promoting new behavior.
- Uses international standards of performance excellence.
- Uses standards by United Nations, IFTDO, and Educational Testing Service.
- Guarantees performance of graduates who comply with course requirements.
- Delivers hard skills and soft skills as well as attitudes and behavior after course.
- Measures on the job performance after course.
- Utilizes a values-based technology.
- Is designed as a high-tech, hands-on learning system.
- Incorporates students' experiences, values, opinions, and theories into the activities.
- Builds teamwork, cooperation, and mutual support into the program.
- Practices skills in a safe and monitored environment.
- Applies to both classroom and education-for-all courses.
© The International Center for Accelerative Learning (ICAL) - 2062 Harobi Dr., Atlanta GA 30084 - tel: 404-538-5063 / fax: 775-924-2219