Accelerative Learning Schools
Emily Grey is a small elementary charter school located in northeast Minneapolis. Its diverse group of students learn in a safe, multicultural community created by caring and effective teachers, nurturing staff, and involved parents.
The instructional format at Emily Grey is based on research into best practices in the education of young minds. The program rests upon a curricular framework called the Core Knowledge Sequence, a set of proven teaching strategies called, collectively, Accelerated Learning, and our commitment to nurturing a sense of community and responsibility in our students.
ICAL will work with your Training staff to increase the speed, retention, and participant performance with a customized Leadership Development training. Click here to access our blog.
The Outcomes your organization will experience
- Develop Comprehensive Competence Habits
- Develop Applied Behavioral Science Leadership pipeline
- Create Applied behavioral science based assessment tools - Improve Behavioral competence development
- Build Design for delivering customized workshops
- Conduct research into practices and issues relating to Competence development
- Encourage contributions from staff at all levels
If you would like more information about the program, then Contact Us.
© The International Center for Accelerative Learning (ICAL) - 2062 Harobi Dr., Atlanta GA 30084 - tel: 404-538-5063 / fax: 775-924-2219